Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Artemus Artemus is offline

Default Treadmill motor wiring diagram, anyone???

I couldn't find the schematic in the dropbox.
What is the filename?
Art

"Dave, I can't do that" wrote in message
Hi,

The motor on my HF 4 x 36 belt sander went belly up after only about 6
or 8 years. Sheesh. I contacted HF for a new one and it is going to be
40-bucks plus shipping and 12 to 15 week wait. sigh

I was scrounging around under the benches and found one of the
Treadmill motors and controllers that Surplus Center used to sell.

Problem is I have a bunch of wires hanging out of the motor and no
idea who goes where.

I checked the dropbox and there is a schematic for the controller but
nothing for the wires to the motor.

Can anyone please help me with how to wire this up.

Thanks guys.

Dave