Posted to alt.home.repair
charlie charlie is offline

Default Non-permanent method to mount TV antenna?

wrote in message
I rent one half of a small duplex that kind of sets in
a "bowl" as far as good HD TV signal reception.

I'm def going to have to use an outdoor antenna to get
off air digital TV channels. Thing is I'm looking for a
non-perm method of mounting a smallish TV antenna up
high..... roof or something. No drilling or mounting
wanted if possible

I was thinking abt just mounting antenna on side of
something heavy such as concrete block and SETTING it
on top of roof.

Any other ideas out there?

is there a chimney? you can get a metal pole for a mast and long chimney
straps in home depot to mount antennas. this doesn't require any permanent
changes.