Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Rich Greenberg Rich Greenberg is offline

Default Black & Decker CMM1000 5HP cordless lawn mower battery service

In article ,
A. H. G. wrote:

[...]

Rich, I got no owner's manual for this lawn mower anymore, after several
moves. Can anyone out there help which way to turn to remove the blade?

Try it both ways.

Also, any good way to identify my weak mower (with frequency stalls at high
grasses, but wait a few minutes and can restart) is problem of battery or
motor?

Could be battery, could be motor overheating. Have you lubricated the
motor bearings? Look on the manufacturer's web site. You may be able
to d/l the manual or call tech support.

Can you run it with a voltmeter on the battery? See if the stalls show
the voltage dipping.

--
Rich Greenberg N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 239 543 1353
Canines:Val, Red, Shasta & Casey (RIP), Red & Zero, Siberians Owner:Chinook-L