Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
A. H. G. A. H. G. is offline

Default Black & Decker CMM1000 5HP cordless lawn mower battery service

"Rich Greenberg" wrote in message
In article ,
A. H. G. wrote:

[...]

Also, I am unable to unscrew to remove to sharpen the blade.
Can you tell me I should turn the nut counter-clockwise to unscrew,
correct?

It may be a left hand thread. Try both ways. Do you have an owners
manual? It should say if so.

Rich, I got no owner's manual for this lawn mower anymore, after several
moves. Can anyone out there help which way to turn to remove the blade?

Also, any good way to identify my weak mower (with frequency stalls at high
grasses, but wait a few minutes and can restart) is problem of battery or
motor?

Thank you.