Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Rich Greenberg Rich Greenberg is offline

Default Black & Decker CMM1000 5HP cordless lawn mower battery service

In article ,
A. H. G. wrote:

[...]

Also, I am unable to unscrew to remove to sharpen the blade.
Can you tell me I should turn the nut counter-clockwise to unscrew, correct?

It may be a left hand thread. Try both ways. Do you have an owners
manual? It should say if so.

--
Rich Greenberg N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 239 543 1353
Canines:Val, Red, Shasta & Casey (RIP), Red & Zero, Siberians Owner:Chinook-L