David P

Default Wedding Ring Box Plans?

Same here with all my friends divorced, that's why I've waited soooo long
(I'm in my thirties now) and I've dated this gal for six years! I got
somewhat of a hint that there won't be a seventh without a ring on the
finger....lol.

I'll be picking up my expensive dongle this Thursday. I'm not sure who will
be crying the most, her when she gets the ring, or me when I pay for it.

"Silvan" wrote in message
David P wrote:

Yes, the box is rarely used, maybe once when presenting it, but anything
to make the moment more special is worth it!

Guess it depends on how long you plan to keep her.

It's really sad to think that way. All of my old friends from high school
and college are divorced. Some twice.

Crazy me, I've been married for a tad less than 10 years now. Hell, we've
only gotten worked up enough to have a good knock down, drag-out fight two
or three times in all these years.

I think it's because we're both really, really lazy. Fighting is hard

work,
and being mad consumes too much energy, so we rarely bother.

Good luck to you and the future Mrs. This thread has given me some ideas
for making up a nifty little box to house the expensive dongle *my* Mrs.

is
expecting to get for out 10th. I'd better get busy on that. I need to
sell a kidney or something before January.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
Confirmed post number: 16560 Approximate word count: 496800