David P

Default Wedding Ring Box Plans?

Yes, the box is rarely used, maybe once when presenting it, but anything to
make the moment more special is worth it!

Could you elaborate just a little bit on the jigsaw peg bandsaw box? Sounds
like a good idea.

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:24:20 GMT, "David P"
wrote:

I guess I don't have to explain why I need plans for a wedding ring
box.

Wel I don't understand it - don't you wear wedding rings near
permanently ? When are you going to need this box ?

For small boxes like this, a "bandsaw" box is a nice way to do it.
IMHO, bandsaws don;t make them very well and it's a better job for a
scroll saw, especialy for small boxes.

If you cut a sliding "jigsaw" peg out before you cut the drawer / lid,
you can make a nice locking box with a scrollsaw.