George

Default Wedding Ring Box Plans?

Turn one. Easy thing to do. Else, a Forstner bit of appropriate size for
the interior, hole saws for exterior. Start the hole saw with the center
bit proud of the saw, then retract and let it edge guide.

Sometimes it works out great . Old gal and I have 36 in the past already,
more to come.

"David P" wrote in message
newsedRa.78398$N7.9377@sccrnsc03...
I guess I don't have to explain why I need plans for a wedding ring
box...hehe. My swingin' single days are about to be over...hopefully. I
wanted to make a special box for the ring so, like the ring, it will be
unique and very personalized. I've found tons of jewelry box plans, but

no
plans for just a small ring box that I could carry in my pocket on the day
this all goes down...and yes I'm nervous.

Thanks,
David