Posted to alt.home.repair

Default KitchenAid dishwasher heating element

"billccm" wrote in message
I had an old GE Potscrubber dishwasher that cleaned everything so
well. I really wish I had repaired that unit rather than replaced it
with this $900 KitchenAid. It barely cleans anything on the top shelf,
and the repair guys just gave up after replacement of the motor/pump
and circuit boards.

Did they replace or clean the arm? Check to see it is getting proper flow?
As I stated, mine does a perfect job on both racks so you have a problem and
I'm sure it is fixable. Glassware, especially sparkles when I take it out.
IMO, it is the perfect machine. Check out that spray arm.