Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Radiator blanking plugs?

In article ,
"salesguy" writes:
Do they exist? I have a rad off to decorate, and the thermo valve has just
opened & dumped the system contents into the room/garage.

Can I get a screw on cap anywhere to blank off hte open end of the valve, or
is there another way to stop it opening?

The ones which don't have an off position normally come
with a decorator's cap. You take off the TRV head and screw
down the decorators cap instead, and this seals the valve
off.

I did find a Pepsi screw bottle top fitted the outlet on
some valves, but there's more than one size.

--
Andrew Gabriel