Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Domestic grease trap?

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Now you know why I tip caustic down at regular intervals.

Can't see why you'd need to. You don't have to put insoluble fat down a
drain. If you don't keep it for re-use - as our parents or grandparents
used to do - put it in a container and out with the rubbish.

There is always some tip off that is too contaminated for reuse.

Of course.

Anyway my grandmother used to keep everything and every time I ate her
'left overs' I had the squits for a week.

I doubt from any fat kept. By nature it is heated to a point where nothing
survives.

--
*I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.