Posted to alt.home.repair
RLM RLM is offline

Default slippery ramp

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 07:27:37 -0800, lwhaley22000 wrote:

I recently purchased a fancy new trailer which has and integral ramp. The
rear door folds down like a garage door to make a ramp. The problem is
that the ramp gets slippery with all the ice and snow around here. Who
has ideas on how to make the ramp less slippery? Someone said that
stick-ons like they use in a bathtub would work. I don't know how durable
that would be. An idea I had is a spray liner on like they use on a
pickup truck. Any other ideas out there?

Lawrence in Minnesota

Put down a piece of 1/2" ply and nail a row of roof shingles to use as a
walkway. Two rows for a drive on ramp.