Posted to rec.woodworking
FrozenNorth FrozenNorth is offline

Default nail gun for fence?

LLBrown took a can of maroon spray paint on January 6, 2008 01:13 pm and
wrote the following:

I have to redo the fence I put in 25 years ago and somehow I have gotten
older? There is no joy in the prospect of handnailing each plank. I see
nail guns in many price ranges and guages.. including staples. I have a
compressor, no problem there.

What would be the proper guage and length of nail to put up 1/2 inch
treated fencing?

Deck screws and a good cordless driver, why nail?
Makes it real easy to replace a board or two later, if you use crazy borg
lumber too.
--
Lits Slut #9