Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH dadiOH is offline

Default louvered closet door replacement

J wrote:
I have a closet that houses my furnace and water heater. I has
large louvered doors that covers a space that is 8ft tall and 6ft
wide. I've checked a home center and found that new louvered doors
are at a max of 80" tall. My guess is that I could order custom
sized door but they'd be very expensive. Any ideas on a better
solution for this?

96" high louver doors aren't particularly rare. Lots of places they
are used more than 80" ones. Check around on the net, local lumber
yard, etc.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...