Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] junk419@comcast.net is offline

Default Lights dim, brighten & appliances slow

Well,
It hasn't happened again since the time of this post a couple of
nights ago. I came here to try and get an idea too of WHO to call
next. I was told by the electric company that if they come out and it
is not their problem then they will charge us a fee. And if the
electrician comes out of course he charges a fee no matter who's
problem it is.

I already have one fee from the electric company because they said it
wasn't their problem, I'm afraid I will call the electrician, he'll
come out and charge a fee and say it is their problem and to call them
back. I just have a bad feeling about all this! I can't afford to
be paying fees for people to say it's someone else's problem. Plus I
really don't see why I have to pay the electric company anything - I
pay them plenty of money every month! And if it's not their fault,
they did no work anyway so why the charge! Sorry to vent, just
feeling a little frustrated!

I guess we'll keep thinking on it and decide what to do tomorrow.
Thanks for the help, atleast we know what the problem probably is and
not to call that first electrician back.