Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Minchin[_2_] Bob Minchin[_2_] is offline

Default Cordless lawn mowers - any good?

NoSpam wrote:
I've just decided the old petrol rotary is too rusted to repair again
and, while doing some research into a replacement, have stumbled over
cordless mowers.
I'm naturally cynical about claims but the Bosch Rotak specs claim
they're OK for 400m2 of lawn on a single charge, and the Lithium-ion
batteries should last well (if they don't burst into flames :-( ) - but
has anyone actually used one? Are they any good?

Dave

Dave,
No idea how good these are but I can buy them at discount. I've mislaid
your email addy but you can contact me at bobdotminchinatntlworlddotcom
and I'll send you the staff prices.

Bob