Dan Caster

Default welding table

My welding table is sort of L shaped. It is made of about 12 gauge
steel with bed frame angle iron all around the outside and some as
stiffeners across the middle. It has a piece of pipe that acts as a
socket and sets on a tripod that has a vertical pipe in the center
that can be adjusted for height. I sit or stand in the inside corner.
I guess each leg is about 36 inches long and about 14 inches across.
There are some vertical pipe sockets for arms to hold things in place.
I welded nuts on the outside of the sockets and have thumb screws to
secure the arms at whatever height I want. I actually don't use the
arms much. The top lives inside, the base stays outside.

Dan

(Adriaan Gerber) wrote in message . com...
Hello everyone

I'm looking for plans or suggestions for building a simple and
inexpensive gas welding table that can be taken apart and moved easily
if necessary. Stability and flat layout surface would be my main
requirements.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Adriaan Gerber --