Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Did Rain-x ruin my windshield or is it normal (how to make itbetter)?

on 10/7/2007 9:18 AM Edwin Pawlowski said the following:
"Pete C." wrote in message

Considering that Rain-X should be the same everywhere, and windshields
should be the same everywhere, it would seem that those who report
problems are the source of those problems due to not following
application directions properly.

And therefore weather conditions are the same everywhere. We all get the
same contaminants in the air, the same amount of bird crap, the same amount
of tree sap, the same temperature differentials, the same humidity.

Some probably don't get the acid rain that is popular in the NE

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY