Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] dan@nospam.com is offline

Default LED Lighting for Over Sink?

Thanks. I was kinda guessing that after reading the supplier websites.

RBM wrote:
IMO, led lighting is not there yet. They still haven't been able to create a
nice white light, and although they last forever and cost little to operate,
they're wicked expensive to buy. At this point I'd use Xenon

wrote in message
Hi, the fluorescent strip light over my sink is going and I am thinking it
might be a good time experiment with LED lighting. I need enough lumens
to light up the sink for washing with no other light on. A dim setting
would be nice too. Looking for suggestions on if this is feasible and
worth it. Thx, Dan