Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill N Bill N is offline

Default where to visit in north east dallas Weds morning

the advantage of teranews is that it is cheap and mostly OK - I haven't
tried the higher priced services though - but for a one time $4 fee, I get
access to the groups I want - monthly downloads are limited to some number
of bytes, but it's far more than I need to read this and a bunch of other
groups - now if you were downloading lots of files, you'd need the paid
service.

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
anews.com...

Bill, got no help for you. Question though. Do you like Teranews? My
OctaNews server has been up/down over the last couple days. I tried Google
news, but they require my real email address to be posted to the world -
just asking for spam city.

Karl