Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Concrete, weight/cubic metres?

"Brian Sharrock" wrote in message

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
.uk...
Possibly a stupid question, but how many 25kg bags of ballast (with a 5:1
mix) would it take to make 1 cubic metre of concrete?

I really have no idea how to work this out myself.

Adam

A little appreciated property of the Google search engine is it's ability
to answer 'plain language' queries: I typed the search string "How many
25Kg bags of ballast to make I cubic metre?" and in 0.69 seconds it
responded by pointing to a Community Forum discussion about shed bases.
http://www.screwfix.com/talk/thread....=9122&tstart=0

HTH

I have used Google as a calulator and a thesaurus before. I did not know
about that search option.

My search for cubic metres etc was crap. Cheers for that info.

Adam