Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need Homemade Anti Foaming Agent for Rug Doctor

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
oups.com...
I forgot to buy anti-faoming agent for the Rug Doctor I rented this
evening. I'd rather not go back out to get some since I want to get
started first thing in the morning.

Do I have anything lying around the house that will work as an anti-
foaming agent for the dirty water tank?

Thanks!

I can't answer the question, but I'd be interested in the final results when
you're done, as well as your opinion of the machine itself. I was eyeing
them at the store today, comparing the cost to a carpet cleaning service
that's done decent work for me in the past.