Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Sandman Mr Sandman is offline

Default Rough cost for a fitted bathroom

£500 for a half decent quality bathroom suite, £250 to fit it, £100 for
the bathroom tiles, £150 to fit 'em. add another £100 for nice finishing
touches.

Can we come and live on your planet? Sounds much cheaper than ours!

So all in i recon £1100, if you organise the workers, and pick and buy
the bits and pieces ect.

Depending on what you mean by tiling (i.e. full room or just a
splashback), but you could easily spend that on just tiling.

Tiling shower cubical and splash backs. You can buy plain white tiles from
wicks..looks smart, timeless and clean. Paint or paper the rest.

If you want the whole room tiling, maybe 3 days work---unless its mosaics!

This is based on my own experience refubing 5 buy to lets, using local news
papers to get quotes for the work and using decent quality fittings from
local sheds, online shops, eBay ect.

Steve