Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Rough cost for a fitted bathroom

Simon Finnigan wrote:
Hi all,
I`m looking at getting a bathroom redone in the house. The room is
roughly 2m x 2m, and already has the electricity and water in, as well
as the waste pipes out. I`m not good at this level of DIY, so i`d be
looking at getting a company in to do the entire job - strip out the old
one, fit all the new stuff and leave me with a nice, fully working
bathroom. I`m after a rough idea of the labour costs involved in this,
to figure out how much money will be needed. We want a decent bathroom
suite, a nice shower (but no bath), sink and toilet.

Starting price of £3500, more if fully tiled, more with posh fittings,
more with complex showers, shiney towel rads, snazzy lighting etc.

When you go to the likes of Dolphin etc, £10k is not uncommon.

--
Cheers,

John.