Posted to alt.home.repair
DonC DonC is offline

Default Adding window to exterior door???

Just the type of info I'm looking for. The ODL line seems to fit our needs.
The closest supplier is 82 miles north in Apache Junction AZ. But beggars
can't be choosers : ) I've requested a catalog from ODL and will call the AZ
supplier.

Thanks Dan,

Don

"DanG" wrote in message
You need to know your door thickness. The kits that screw together work
the best IMHO. Call around for a local supplier for door lites. Here is
one on the internet that offers the internal blinds:
http://www.discountdoor.com/doorlites.htm

--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

"DonC" wrote in message
Hi all,

We'd like to add a window to our existing exterior metal door. It seems
simple enough; such doors at Home Depot or Lowes appear to have been cut
and a window has been added. Our previous door had such a window so we
know it's doable.

Anyhow, where can I purchase an insert widow to add to our door? We'd
love it to be one with an internal mini-blind but that's not a
requirement.

Thanks ahead!

Don