Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG DanG is offline

Default Adding window to exterior door???

You need to know your door thickness. The kits that screw
together work the best IMHO. Call around for a local supplier for
door lites. Here is one on the internet that offers the internal
blinds:
http://www.discountdoor.com/doorlites.htm

--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

"DonC" wrote in message
Hi all,

We'd like to add a window to our existing exterior metal door.
It seems simple enough; such doors at Home Depot or Lowes appear
to have been cut and a window has been added. Our previous door
had such a window so we know it's doable.

Anyhow, where can I purchase an insert widow to add to our door?
We'd love it to be one with an internal mini-blind but that's
not a requirement.

Thanks ahead!

Don