Steve

Default Upgrade to a three phase domestic supply?

Pandora wrote:
I have moved to an old 5 bedroom house that I plan to renovate,
including a complete rewire.

This is also an opportunity to change the domestic supply from 100A
single phase to three phase, if I wish.

I am trying to find a website that has a list of typical currents
drawn by, or VA rating (not Watts - I don't know the appliance power
factors) of, different domestic appliances so that I can calculate if
I would exceed the 100A limit of a single phase supply. Anyone know of
such a website?

Are you having all electric space and water heating and cooking ? You
might then exceed the 24kW that the supply will feed you. Otherwise I
doubt you can come close to needing it. Many UK supplies are limited at
60 A.

Steve