Posted to alt.home.repair
Sev Sev is offline

Default Water Sits At Bottom of Dishwasher

On Aug 30, 11:44?pm, BZ wrote:
Tbone wrote:
We recently got rid of our old dishwasher because the water was not
draining at the end, but sitting at the bottom of the dishwasher. So
we bought a new one and it's doing the same thing. What can the
problem be? Thanks.

Are you able to check the drain hose for clogs?

Yeah, sounds like the OP has a clog. My bro, who installs these
things, recently explained to me that dishwashers were originally (ie
decades ago) installed with their own trap under floor allowing
complete draining and better drying. Some still are- and it is a
better setup. More expensive, obviously.