Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lurch Lurch is offline

Default Bending 20mm Round Electrical Conduit

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 21:50:51 -0700, "cerberus"
mused:

"Lurch" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 05:18:21 -0700, mused:

I've seen installations where this type of conduit has been bent at 90
degree's and at various angles.

My question is how is this done ? Do you have to gently warm the
conduit to do this ? Must the conduit be supported on the inside so
that it doesn't collapse ?

It must be possible but I need to know how ?

snip

Rubbing it with your hand in a rude manner warms it up enough.

Regards,
Stuart.

Ah, the 'good old days' when an apprenticeship was an apprenticeship! :-))

Heh, 1997 was when I finished mine.
--
Regards,
Stuart.