geoff

Default Replacing Sangamo 410 programmer / timer

In message , L Reid
writes

I'd take a picture though I don't know which box the camera's in, and sods
law dictates that the cable to connect same to PC is in a box at the other
end of the house. I did find this however, which sort of indicates that
replacement could be a 'doddle'.

http://www.sunvic.co.uk/Select%20Pro...s/207ins_w.pdf

Am I correct that replacing this control unit would fall outside the
requirements to be done by a CORGI registered individual? Also, if anyone
could suggest an alternative unit (pref available in the UK via post...?).

Forget CORGI - it's not relevant to you

I might be able to repair it, no promises, but look at www.cetltd.com

I don't think it's directly compatible (backplane wise) with current
programmers)
--
geoff