Posted to alt.home.repair
momofone momofone is offline

Default pella window blinds inside glass

Single mom here with a 15 year old home that has double Pella windows that
crank. The blinds are inside the glass. You turn a knob to open and close
the blinds. I've never had a problem with them before but now, on one of my
bedroom windows, I turn the knob and nothing happens. The blinds are stuck
in a semi-closed position which, unfortunately, allows the sun to shine
directly in my eyes when the sun comes up. Does anyone know of a way to
repair this myself? I took off the screen, then the glass to get to the
shade but I just can't seem to figure out how it works. I can push down on
the blinds and they close but when I let go, they pop open again. HELP!