Posted to alt.home.repair
Smarty Smarty is offline

Default Standby Generator Opinions

JMJ,

Now you ***ARE*** confusing me.....

The Guardian is made by Generac and is the unit I am familiar with and
recommend. It uses an engine made by Generac.

The Briggs and Stratton is a competing 7 KW unit. It delivers similar
performance to the Generac based on its' specifications, but is an entirely
different design.

I originally thought you were asking for a comparison of the 2 competing
units, but it now appears you believe them to be one and the same unit.

Smarty

"ransley" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 26, 5:09 am, "Smarty" wrote:
JMJ,

I installed and use the Guardian 7KW with auto transfer. It works
extremely
well. No idea about the B&G.

Smarty

"JMJ" wrote in message

link.net...

Sorry, that is B&S/Guardian

"JMJ" wrote in message
hlink.net...
B&G 7kw/Guardian 7kw both with auto transfer and LP as fuel.- Hide
quoted text -

alt.energy.homepower is a group that lives off grid.