Posted to alt.home.repair
Tomes Tomes is offline

Default Mobile home roof leaks

"Ken Knecht" wrote in message
I hope this is not off topic here. I can't find a mobile home group that
has a useful amount of activity.

Does anyone know of a cure for mobile home metal roof leaks? Despite
frequent painting, patching and other maintenance my roof keeps coming
up
with new leaks every year or so. Any _really_ good roof coatings to stop
this for at least several years?

There are a couple of Usenet groups that have activity that also have
folks who do know what they are talking about.
alt.rv This is the lesser populated one, but is without the OT junk.
rec.outdoors.rv-travel This is the more populated one, but goes off on
tangents. Think of it as sitting around the campfire shooting the bull
(as most of these folks are doing) and you get the idea.

Hope this helps,

Tomes