Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default How often should an interior fuel oil tank be cleaned out?

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:16:06 GMT, "David Martel"
wrote:

George,

I don't doubt that there is some moisture in heating oil. Even if there
isn't moisture will still get into the tank. In cars there are products
known as Dry Gas that will solubilize and remove this water in the gas tank.
Doesn't the heating industry have something like this?

I haven't heard about it.

Ooops. I got confused by my own post. I havent heard about it being
already included in the fuel oil when you buy it, but i'm not
surprised the sell it separately.

Dave M.

Dave M.