Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker Steve Barker is offline

Default Fogger in the attic - is that OK?

It'll be fine. if your overly concerned, then open a couple windows.

--
Steve Barker

"MiamiCuse" wrote in message
I have a problem with ants coming from the attic, it seems they are coming
from the outside flower bed and up the gutter and somewhere got in through
the fascia into the attic and down some walls. Using Terro provided some
control in some spots but they kept coming.

I am going to spray Termidor outside the wall to stop further intrusion,
but was wondering about the population up in the attic, can I get one of
those Raid Fogger:

http://www.killsbugsdead.com/fogger/

and throw it into the attic? I am concerned with the fumes coming through
the ceiling at spots that are not sealed such as ceiling lights, AC vents
covers, attic hatches etc...those are closed off but not air tight...just
not sure if there should be big concerns. The instructions say you can
air it out two hours later if applied to a room, but for an attic it has
to naturally air out via the vents.

Thanks,

MC