Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Red-neck mudjacking?

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 16:02:26 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

-snip-
If it's the usual 275-330 gal tank with pipe legs, just get four of the
standard scaffold screw jacks and some suitable washers and install them
into the pipe legs so you can just adjust them as needed and not care if
the slab is a little out of level.

I don't mind the slight out of level as much as I don't like it
dumping the runoff towards my house. There is about a foot gap- but
it just isn't a good place to have extra water.

If the slab was pitched away from the house I'd be getting 2 screw
jacks.

Thanks-
Jim