Posted to alt.home.repair
jJim McLaughlin jJim McLaughlin is offline

Default Remove Graffiti from Unfinished Wood Fence

Oren wrote:

On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 09:10:58 -0700, jJim McLaughlin
wrote:

I do this (graffiti removal) with a local group of volunteers in
our parks, where so many "artistes" trash stuff.

All of this unfinished wood fences and power washing?

Benches with stained wood boards; sign posts, wood, stained with painted
lettering.

Power washers are dangerous around wood; if, allowed in the wrong
hands.

Not really. No more dangerous than a router.
Takes about an hour to get trained by the Parks Department.
Stop by. We can always use extra hands.
--
Oren

excused from saving Universes."