Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Remove Graffiti from Unfinished Wood Fence

On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 15:03:40 -0000, wrote:

Any thoughts on how to remove the spray paint from unfinished wood
would be very helpful.

I've used a product by Liftoff Inc for removing red marker from walls
and doors inside and this stuff worked well. They have several
products.

Here is one for paint removal. Good Luck. Our Mayor was under fire
for a public statement he made about taggers ... cut their hands off..

http://www.liftoffinc.com/paint_varnish.htm

--
Oren