Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] seglie@gmail.com is offline

Default Remove Graffiti from Unfinished Wood Fence

Hello,
A few weeks ago we had some graffiti thown up on our back fence. A
guy at home depot suggested some mild spray used specifically for
graffiti but it didn't say anything about removal from wood so I
picked up some lacquer thinner as well. The thinner worked ok, but
not what I was hoping for. The paint now looks faded, but still
definitely visible. Not sure if there are any other chemicals I could
use or if I should go straight for the sand paper.

Any thoughts on how to remove the spray paint from unfinished wood
would be very helpful.

Thanks.