Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Neillarson Neillarson is offline

Default Pilot hole drill bit and driver combo

Not sure if this interests anyone, but it did me.

Watching Norm always makes me go out and try new toys. I was
especially interested in the combo set he has that he uses on his PC
drill to Pilot and counter bore holes and then to drive the screws,
all with very little tool change.

I have tried the Ryobi (garbage), DeWalt (umm, slow and cumberson) and
the Hitatchi (works well but the dill bits must be torqued down like
the suspension bolts on my Jeep.

Last night I found the exact tool that he uses. www.jackrabbittool.com
sells their Jack Rabbit Deluxe Set for $59.95. My order will go in
next week.

If anyone has this and has tried it, please let me know what you think
of it.