Posted to alt.home.repair
tom tom is offline

Default Gas grill on wood deck, house on fire.

"mm" wrote in message
Imitation Memorial Day, 3 townhouses sustained damage, one it seems
only the roof, one the second floor and roof, and the first one, all
floors damaged.

Gas grill on wood deck. A small fire under the grill, the wood deck
burning. Ran in for water, by the time he got back, whole side of
house in flames.

They didn't say if it was propane or natural gas, but looking at the
medium sized townhouses on tv, I'm pretty sure it was the portable
grill with the 10? pound tank.

Here's a pic of our house and sad beagle in 1999 after a our gas grill
caught fire on our deck.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...use-before.jpg