Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sam Goldwasser Sam Goldwasser is offline

Default GE GSD2800 Dishwasher Leaking

"Homer J Simpson" writes:

"Sam Goldwasser" wrote in message

Could it be from the hose to the sump? I repaired mine with a gasket of
double sided tape.

You mean to the drain? I will carefully check that. Hoses looked to be
in very good condition from initial inspection.

Mine actually leaked from the fill hose connection but it could be the drain
in your case. Not so much the hose but the gasketing to the wash tank.

But note that this is only leaking when it is pumping out. Thus all the
seals that need to be intact during fill, wash, and rinse, are not leaking.

Thanks.