Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer Tony Bryer is offline

Default Planning permission to have second gas+electric mains installed?

On 15 May 2007 12:29:11 -0700 wrote :
Should we assume the OP is defrauding the council tax too? I'd quite
happily shop him - so the rest of us don't pay as much.

That IMO is a key issue if it comes to regularising the planning
situation: if they've been taking two lots of CT off you for years they
can hardly deny its use at flats. Conversely if you claim it's been
flats for years but you never told the CT department you are somewhat
hoisted by your own petard.

--
Tony Bryer SDA UK 'Software to build on'
http://www.sda.co.uk