Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default Reid Jig & Fixture Catalog PDF download available

On May 10, 10:58 am, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote

VERY useful. Thank you kindly, sir.

You are welcome sir.

I confess to knowing nothing of the countertop business. Just what do you
use jigs for?

I have this vision of you using your Incredible Hulk sanding machine on a
one ton countertop. You wouldn't need a jig for that!

I do a lot of things besides countertops, although that is the bulk of
my income these days. I still use a lot of jigs for sink and cook-top
cut-outs. Locator plates for threaded inserts to mount undermounted
sinks.. that sorta rot.
Those types of catalogues are often the source of ideas as well: "if I
hookup the thingema to a jig via a giggle-pin..." you know, that sorta
thing.