Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default Reid Jig & Fixture Catalog PDF download available

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message

This may be overkill for most. But it wouldn't hurt to have this

publication
around to steal some ideas for more ordinary jigs.

Got it, saved it ... thanks!

Sure thing Swingman.

I knew that somebody would find this useful. The Reid people saved my ass a
couple times. They are good people.

I have worked with a lot of folks over the years who build prototypes of
various kinds. The Reid catalog is a standard on their catalog and
reference shelf. This jig and fixture catalog must be a new thing. I have
not seen it before.

You do realize, of course, that if you build anything with these parts, you
will be obligated share all the juicy details with us. ;-)