Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default bead board on rounded wall corners

"rolsonDesign" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm remodeling my guest bathroom and there is an outside corner that
is rounded (in fact all the outside corners in my house are rounded)

I'm installing beadboard wainscoting in the bathroom and was wondering
how I handle the rounded corner issue.

I'm using MDF paneling...each panel is roughly 6 inches wide.

I know how to install base molding on rounded corners (22.5 miter
cuts)

How do I do this for paneling?

I think I would stop shot a few inches of the corners and paint the exposed
rounded corners with the same paint and color as the trim and or
wainscoting.