Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Need source for parts to repair Black and Decker under counter can opener

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 01:32:11 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Brian O" wrote in message
Anyone know where I can find parts for this old dinosaur? Thanks.
Brian

You now have a good reason to go to China.

Or get one of these
http://www.amazon.com/Swing-Away-Ope.../dp/B0000505J0

That will work fine. No need for electric.

Easier yet is a wall can opener. I"ve been using a Swing-away, in the
closet, for the last 35 years. The first one I got used and free
somewhere, and now I'm on my second one. It's identical.

BTW, it's called Swing-away because the wall model swings away, back
to the wall.