Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank from Deeetroit Frank from Deeetroit is offline

Default Maytag dishwasher will not work

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 7, 5:41 pm, "Frank from Deeetroit"
wrote:
We have a 5 year old Maytag dishwasher, model MDBF750AWQ, that stopped
working.

No lights are lit on the panel, power is working at the junction box
where
the dishwasher is wired into.

Any ideas where to look next? Perhaps the soft touch control panel is
bad?

Thanx for any ideas.

Frank

Starting at the control panel is not a good diagnostic technique.
While that might be the problem, it may also be upstream, like a poor
connection from the 120 V input. Do a logical voltage survey/check to
eliminate the simple things first. Then contact repairclinic.com or
other experts amd play the 'gottabe' game as they suggest. Good luck.

Joe

I verified the power source and there is 120V going into the dishwasher.
Will check repairclinic.com. Thanx for your advice.