Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default In Wall Light Switch Timer?

On 3 Apr 2007 20:48:18 -0700, "Edward"
wrote:

I'm in North America and I was wodering if there is a light switch
timer. My parents just bought a place at the shore and will be
spending a week or two there every other month during the Summer.
Since I (the youngest son) finally left the nest, there's nobody there
to watch the house.
Is there an in wall timer for a multi switch panel?

There are lots of timers out there, and most are designed so that they
can use the standard wall plate with the little rectangular hole that
your toggle switches have. Most goes underneath the swtich plate, and
the outer layer goes on top. You'll have to decide if they clash
stylistically with the wood grain finish of your switch plate.

Here is a picture of the switch panel witht he one I want to time
circled.

http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?i...6mediumqf4.jpg