Posted to alt.home.repair
Kevin Hastings Kevin Hastings is offline

Default In Wall Light Switch Timer?

Edward - there are several of these in many ghardware stores to choose from,
but here are a few tips: 1) Make sure tat the one you choose says it has a
built-in battery back-up since your location isn't used every day, and
noboduy will be there to reset it during power outages. and 2) Newer ones
will say that they work with flourescent lights, - a good choice for lights
that will be on a lot of the year.

Kevin

"Edward" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm in North America and I was wodering if there is a light switch
timer. My parents just bought a place at the shore and will be
spending a week or two there every other month during the Summer.
Since I (the youngest son) finally left the nest, there's nobody there
to watch the house.
Is there an in wall timer for a multi switch panel?

Here is a picture of the switch panel witht he one I want to time
circled.

http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?i...6mediumqf4.jpg